July 18, 2007

1st Camping Trip



Camping in Tahoe
July14th-July17th, 2007

We surived your first camping trip and when I say "we" I mean your father and I. Marc, Jessica, Morgan, Noni and Papa were all there to help us make sure you came home in one piece and it did take an army to do that. Really though you guys had a great time non-stop from the second that you would wake up which was around 6:30am( first to rise in the whole campsite) and the time you went to bed which was not until the sun would go down athum 9:30. During the day you spent your time riding bikes down the hill on the campsite we were on,swimming in lake Tahoe, and of course playing in the dirt.









1 comment:

Jessica said...

It was exausting, but we loved every minute of it. It was all worth it to see you having a great time.