September 30, 2007

Sleep who needs sleep

Boys I just wanted to make note of what horrible sleepers you are in case for some ridiculous reason I forget to tell you when you are older. But really I don't think I will forget. Occasionally you will both sleep through the night, this is not very often once a week maybe but that doesn't mean that you are not up by 6am. Most nights however you are good sleepers for the first three hours and from there it is anyones guess.

the usually breakdown of the night is Andrew waking up once by midnight but going back down fairly easy I'm not quite sure what happens as most times you wake up screaming. so either you have fallen out of bed or sometimes you are wet. Once back down you wake up in the morning ready to go anywhere from 5:00 am 7:00am(oh those are good days).

Nathan you like to come into bed with us most days around 4am. learning that mommy is not a morning person you usually go over to daddy's side of the bed and ever so quietly say daddy until he wakes up and picks you up and puts you into bed. Being that it is already 4am you usually spend the rest of the night with us or should I say morning. There are nights however that you join us at midnight or so and those nights mommy tries to put you back in your own bed ...well most of the time. We even had one night with both of you in our bed and mommy and daddy almost fell off the bed and never slept so we won't be doing that anymore. I'm sure someday you will want to sleep maybe when it is time for you to go to school and you have to get up.

No comments: