March 26, 2010

It will be funny later

Today my little angels decided to play cars in the bathroom sink while I was in the shower. When I went to check on them I found the water full in the sink with bubbles but not to much of a mess. so I went back to getting ready and not 5 minutes later they come in to tell me that the bathroom floor is wet. When I went to check the damage I saw a sink full of water that had ran over the edge of the counter, soaked all the TP on the roll and then hit the floor. It took three full bath towels to clean up the "little bit" of water.

But it gets better while I was cleaning up the mess I put them in there room with the door shut. When I heard lots of laughing I thought I better see what they were doing in there room and to my disgust they told me that Nate had peed on Andrew. gross. why? who knows what there little minds think. So into the shower they went. Will we ever get out of the house today? At the time this was no laughing matter but someday it will be.

No comments: