November 21, 2010

Photography

In case your wondering about any post titled photo challenge, I love taking pictures and now have been following blogs of photographers for awhile. These photographers have fun photo challenges that I love looking at and I have finally decided to enter them sometimes. In order to enter they like you to link to your blog since this is my only blog (and I can't even keep up on it) now and then you will see a post for a photo challenge I have entered on my kids blog.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

That's neat...

Wanted to ask you, what program did you use to create your blog header? I've been thinking about changing mine, but can't get paint.net to work with Cutest Blog on the Block. Grrr...

Robyn & Brian said...

I just saw your comment. I need to set this up so I get an email when I get a comment because I never check it. I created my header in photoshop and saved it as a jpeg then just loaded it into blogger under the Header section, then choose use image instead of title and description. Call me if you need help.

Tracy said...

I don't have photoshop... I'll figure something out eventually. I just never seem to have the time to do anything about it!

Robyn & Brian said...

I'm Happy to do it for you if you want. Call me and will figure out what you want :). Miss you!